ARTS PDF Variform Lite significantly extends the usability of Acrobat forms by allowing merging with text-delimited variable data files from local data sources, such as spreadsheets, PC databases, and custom database queries. A typical barrier to using Acrobat forms is its focus on Web server applications. To many Acrobat users, such forms projects are beyond their reach, underfunded, or organizationally difficult to implement. ARTS PDF recognizes that there are millions of private data bases on desktop computers as spreadsheets, PC databases, and custom queries of mainframe data, all capable of producing the data in a delimited text file.
- Merges variable data with Acrobat forms
- Makes it easy to use Acrobat forms
- Uses text delimited data files from spreadsheets, PC databases, or custom mainframe queries
- Merge data using any PostScript compatible font - including bar code fonts!
- Record and page-range selection
- Variable data demand printing
- Save to single or multiple PDF's (via Acrobat Distiller)
- Export Acrobat form field names
- Hot folders to automate repetitive form tasks