AcroDialogs is a graphical designer for creating custom dialog boxes for Acrobat. Its simple design allows users to drag and drop elements into a dialog box such as buttons, check boxes, pulldown menus, edit boxes, text, and images. When the results are saved, AcroDialogs creates the dialog code for you, saving huge amounts of coding time. This amazing tool creates user interfaces for your PDF Documents, LiveCycle Designer® Forms, and FDF files. Dialog boxes created with AcroDialogs work with Acrobat 6.0 and higher, including Acrobat Standard and Professional and the free Adobe Reader. Use AcroDialogs to create custom:
- Splash Screens that include copyright and legal information, special form instructions, user tips or any information that should be available to users without utilizing precious form real estate.
- Alert Boxes with special formats, icons, and buttons.
- Input Panels to collect special information from users like part numbers, employee numbers, or auto form filling options.
- About Boxes for an organization or corporate forms including logos and website links.
- Document Preferences Panel for reconfiguring forms.